DATE: Jan 20-31, 2013
LENGTH: 2 weeks, 5 lessons
LOGISTICS: See FAQ
This course is a prerequisite for the remainder of the Find Your Eye: Journey series courses and will repeat before each individual Journey course.
- Registration is closed. Sign up for the Kat Eye News to be notified when registration opens for the next class.
- Setting up your Photojournal
- Introduction to the Inspiration File
- Intro to Photojournal Prompts – Introspective exercises to help you connect to your heart and soul
- Intro to Eye Development Exercises – Creative photography exercises to help you see the world around you
- Recognizing your Eye
Testimonials for Starting the Journey
This course guided me to find something I already have within me. During the course, I took the best photographs I’ve ever taken to date. I really noticed a difference in my photography with just the 2 week class…I’m ready to be amazed in the next.
I really like your interaction with the students. I like the way you are there to answer questions as well as your positive feedback. For me that has been great.
Your content is wonderful… I highly recommend this class! The pace of the course was perfect. You make it personal and give it that one-on-one experience. Also, [the course was unique in] the interaction from other classmates. The feedback has been helpful and encouraging.
I love how questions are introduced to make you think about what you are doing. I love how it makes you see the beauty of your own work.