The Kat Eye News is a newsletter delivered once a month to your email inbox. What you can expect to receive in the Kat Eye News:
- Catch up on all the latest happenings in the Kat Eye Studio and on The Kat Eye View of the World blog.
- Notification when registration opens for eCourses and workshops.
- Exclusive offers and discounts on eCourses for newsletter subscribers.
- Occasional downloads and printable resources available only to newsletter subscribers.
- Updates of new Exploring with a Camera topics and reminders for Photo-Heart Connection posts.
Note: Your email will never be sold or shared. You can unsubscribe at any time!
What people have told me about the Kat Eye News…
I love your newsletter. It always inspires me.
You are helping us all see the amazing, but also see the amazing of our everyday. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with all of us.
The way in which you present items is always portrayed to have fun foremost and not to have hard/harsh expections of ourselves while learning. You have created a safe enviroment for some of us newbes to learn. You and your newletter/site have encourged me to combine my photography and blogging/journalling into a practice that brings me much joy.
I enjoy receiving the newsletter. I really love the fact that I can click on “Exploring with a Camera” topic right from my e-mail and check it out! Of course, your blog is listed in my favorites and I read it several times a week; but the newsletter is an added treat for me!
I enjoy your newsletter and reading it always puts a smile on my face.
I actually read the entire newsletter unlike some other photography inspired email I receive that I usually just skim or delete entirely.