LENGTH: 5 weeks
LOGISTICS: See FAQ
- Now available as an eCourse On Demand! Register Here to start the course immediately:
- Introduction to the Photojournal and Inspiration File – Tools you will use throughout your journey
- 4 Photojournal Prompts – Introspective exercises to help you connect to your heart and soul
- 4 Eye Development Exercises – Creative photography exercises to help you see the world around you
- Final, in-depth review of your progress on the Find Your Eye journey
I loved the photojournal prompt section. It was enjoyable looking at everyone’s different perspectives and styles and made me think more about why I take photos and what I look for when I aim my camera. The eye development exercises were a great opportunity to consider the way I see the world through my lens. I liked that I could work through exercises at my own pace and alter them however I want to.
[The photojournal prompts are] not something I would have done on my own, but now it’s something I look forward to doing. I think journaling and writing is an important part of learning about ourselves as artists. I liked how [the eye development exercises] got us looking at different things and trying new subjects. I can tell a lot of effort went into this on your end. It was well thought out and well structured.
It’s a fantastic, amazing, beautiful, enlightening process… [The photojournal prompts] gave me a lot to think about in regards to my work. I loved the eye development exercises. They really broadened my view of what I see through the lens and life in general.
I felt like I was face-to-face even though we were all miles apart. Your course was of high quality and you engaged with your participants so we were encouraged to participate and could learn from each other. It was a like a real classroom not online material we had to muddle through on our own.