Not only that, it was fun to see the piles of mail for the Liberate Your Art postcard swap – yay! There are already a lot of envelopes and more to come. Some of the envelopes are beautifully decorated, which is awesome! I didn’t expect that but it is a lovely touch. I will take some pictures to share with you in a future blog post.
- Superhero Summer Camp is open! You can see all of the details and sign up here.
- Exploring with a Camera: Thresholds is still going on, if you want to join in.
- I’m going to be giving away a couple of Find Your Eye registrations, but you have to be a newsletter subscriber to be eligible! Sign up for the newsletter if you haven’t already.
- Thanks so much for all of your votes on my portfolio in the One Life 2011 photography contest! It’s fun to see the numbers go up. I really appreciate your support. I think you can continue voting once per day through July 29, if you are so inclined. (I can barely remember to go vote for myself, so I certainly don’t expect you to go vote for me that often.)
- I have another Letter to Kat to post tomorrow. Are you enjoying these? I am so appreciative of the advice that has been shared by these wonderful women. If you have advice for me on repatriating after living abroad, I welcome it! You can email me personally with your note or to provide a blog post for the series.
- There is a new site that just launched, Seek Your Course, that is there to help connect the creative community with classes available online and at retreats. I’m so excited about this site because it’s a great idea to connect people who love to take these amazing creative courses with people who love to teach them. In fact, I like it so much you’ll see me there as a sponsor on the sidebar!