It was back to school for me last week, attending a week of training at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. I had a bit of time over the weekend to do a photo walk on campus and found some fantastic scenes which have given me a week’s worth of inspiration.
I loved the warm tones in the buildings on the Stanford campus, so I created a new formula in Stackables called Campus Colors to really bring out these tones. Starting each edit with the formula, I removed or adjusted layers depending on what the image seemed to need. Less texture? Stronger color? All adjustable. You can find the link and instructions for installing the Campus Colors formula at the end of this post. Enjoy Stanford!
There were many lovely places to sit on campus…
Oh, that blue chair! What a find. It was sitting outside the Biological Sciences building.
And more benches… You are never at a loss for a place to sit on this campus!
Great bicycles, good colors, fantastic texture… what could be better?
Another great find! The break area outside of a lab. I don’t think they expect any visitors to wander by this little corner of campus. I loved it!
To download the “Campus Colors” formula for your own use in the Stackables app, do the following:
1. Make sure the Stackables app is installed on your iOS device.
2. On your iOS device, download the formula file from this link. (This is a Dropbox link, and you may be prompted to save the file to your Dropbox account, if you have one. Go ahead and save it to your Dropbox and then download from there.)
3. When you go to download or open the file on your device, use “Open in…” and choose the “Open in Stackables” option.
4. Stackables will open and ask if you want to import the formula, tap “Import.”
5. To use the formula, load a photo, go to Formulas (1), choose Favorite Formulas (2). You will see the imported formula (3), so tap to preview. Click the wrench icon (4) to apply the formula and make changes to the layers.